Monday, July 25, 2011

SUCCESS! And on to Week #2!

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe how well the week went.  Not perfect, but I accomplished enough that I'm feeling good about the progress and ready to move on to this week with no guilt.


Quick Review:
1.  Balance the June, 2010 bank statements. DONE! 
2. Fling 7 things from my house each and every day.  DONE!
3. Start decluttering and cleaning in dd9's room. 
 DONE! (almost...still need to finish about half the clothes in her closet)
4. Scrapbook one layout. DONE! 
5. Make a good list of projects that need to be completed at work and set some deadlines.
MOVING THIS ON TO THIS WEEK'S LIST!


Goals - Week of July 25
1. Balance the July, 2010 bank statements.

2. Continue to fling 7 things from my house each and every day.

3. Start decluttering and cleaning in ds5's room.

4. Scrapbook one layout.

5. Make a good list of projects that need to be completed at work and set some deadlines. Okay, this is a carryover, but I need to make it a priority this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment