Friday, June 11, 2010

First things First

My first priority in my quest for balance is to always keep my relationship with God at the forefront. It is so easy to let this slip when life is busy, sleep is little, time seems to spin away faster and faster.

I'm currently subscribed for the daily emails from the Proverbs 31 website. So each morning, there is an email awaiting me with a short devotional. I try to spend 5 minutes reading and praying about the devotional before I attempt to tackle anything else on my list for the day. I also write out a verse from the reading at the top of the today's list of things I need to accomplish. Writing it out is one more way to absorb it into my heart, and I'm reminded throughout the day as I check my list for the what's up next.

If you'd like to read today's devotional, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment